POLI 272 BAYESIAN METHODS
Due 5 November 2009
All homeworks must be neatly typed with Microsoft Word or its equivalent with all R
and WINBUGS code shown in an
- Work Chapter 3, Exercise 5, on page 59 of Bayesian Computation With R.
- Work Chapter 4, Exercise 1, on pages 81 and 82 of Bayesian Computation With R.
- Re-run the three Houses you analyzed in Homework 4 only run 4 chains
for each of the logits with 4 sets of inits (see
an example of 3 chains). Report:
- The Density plots for all the betas and sigma.
- The History plots for all the betas and sigma.
- The Autocorrelation plots for all the betas and sigma.
- The Gelman-Rubin Statistics Plots for all the betas and sigma.